TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 13/06/10, 09:23 pm

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

'eh?' Noel though as he crumpled into his brother's arms.

"This is what you get for blasting me off....again..."
Taunted the fat elf as he clenched the rope tight in his hands.

Noel looked around to try and find anything of use, but,found nothing...that was for the right use...that is.

Noel gave a little whine is his throat,still unable to speak.

"hmm, oh right...you probably want to know why you can't talk and why you can't speak...," Gregory pointed at the two,"..well, I guess as a parting gift, I will tell you..."

http://www.joyejoyu.deviantart.com

77Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 14/06/10, 12:04 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"You see... you're both still partially numb from the tranquilizers we had injected you with. Even though you can't feel it, Leon has a blindfold on, and Noel, you still have your gag. You both had the blindfolds and gags on at first, but I guess they fell off when we hauled you two in here." Leon felt rope burn his wrists as Gregory (he recognized the voice finally) bound them together. He heard Noel whimper as the same thing was done to him. Suddenly Leon felt the floor sweep out from under him, and his body crashed onto the floor. Another thud, and Noel collapsed with him. Tiny hands looped more rope around his ankles, and once they were knotted so tight Leon could feel his feet losing circulation, the two brothers started being dragged by the elf man.

78Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 14/06/10, 12:13 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

'p-ppllttttt-'

Noel had finally managed to spit out his gag.
He quickly looked around and faced Leon, wincing from the pain of being dragged on the floor below him.

Leon still had his Blindfold on.

"L-LET US GO!" Noel yelled, trying to break free from
Gregory's grip.

Gregory looked back, glaring at the boy.

"I liked you better when you were quiet."

Gregory turned around and whipped his leg to the side of Noel's waist. Making him cry out.

"That bat won't be too mad if I only damage you a bit."

79Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 01:56 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon flinched when he felt Noel jerk away from him, yelping in pain. What had Gregory done to him? Fighting at the ropes, Leon managed to yank the rope around his ankles from Gregory's grip and pulled the rope off with his teeth. Legs free, Leon staggered to his feet and charged toward where the elf man just spoke. He managed to clip Gregory's shoulder with his own, tackling him to the ground. Gregory recovered and something hard whapped the side of Leon's head, then skittered away from the boy. The elf man spat and cracked a length of rope.

"No way you're escaping," he growled, and Leon could hear Gregory's tiny feet rushing in his direction.

80Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:01 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel groaned, holding his arms up to the place where gregory had hit him.

"nngghhh-gah..."

noel gazed up, checking to see if his brother was alright, thus, seeing leon holding his head and gregory charging at him.

"L-LEON, H-HE'S COMING AT YOU!"
noel managed to squeak as loud as possible.

gregory whipped his head towards noel.

"Tch..." he whined under his breath.

Noel attempted to swing his hand out but failed as gregory just jumped over it, making his way to leon.

81Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:13 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"L-LEON, H-HE'S COMING AT YOU!"

Leon twisted in time to feel a rope punch his throat, hooked under his chin and tearing at his skin. He tried gulping air, but the pathway was being forced closed. Leon yanked at the rope around his wrists and squirmed and kicked. Even through the blindfold, he was starting to see spots. His struggling became weaker. Now he was only making halfhearted movements. Leon's mouth hung open, gasping for air that couldn't come.

82Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:19 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel gasped. Seeing his brother struggle for air was the last thing he wanted.

Noel got to his feet,ignoring the pain in his lower stomach, and rushed towards gregory, latching onto the short elf's hair and biting his neck.

"R-RET G-G-O OF REON NOWRRR!!!!" noel demanded between his teeth.

gregory winced, letting go of the rope to grab a hold of noel, attempting to pull him off of himself.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" gregory yelled, grabbing noel's arms and flipping him over his back, colliding him with his brother.

83Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:33 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon faintly heard Noel's scream. He tried swaying his head to face his brother, but even that took too much effort. The spots were glowing brighter, and the tips of his fingers and toes were starting to tingle and go numb. Suddenly, the pressure on Leon's throat disappeared. He collapsed to the ground, retching and coughing for air.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Noel's body collided with Leon's, knocking the air out of him again. Leon's face scrunched in a silent moan. Still breathless, Leon squirmed under Noel, sliding his brother off of him and pushing himself into a more or less sitting position.

"Noel," he whispered, "you gotta get out of here."

84Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:40 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel gaped at what his brother had just whispered.

"no! I c-can't!" Noel whined. placing his hands on his brothers chest, frowning while tears started to build up in his eyes.

He reached up and pulled the blind fold over leon's head, making sure he could see his surroundings and himself.

"we can escape together! I won't leave you h-here!"
Noel sobbed, clasping his hand around his brother.
Ignoring the pain that greeted his stomach as it came in contact with leon's body.

85Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:53 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon squinted against the light as his blindfold was pulled off. He blinked at the splotches of colour that flooded his view until his sight became clear once again. Noel's face stared right at him, eyes red with tears and hands clasped on Leon's shoulders. All of his brother's rope had come undone.

"We can escape together! I won't leave you h-here!"

Leon grinned, pecking his brother on the cheek. With Noel untied, maybe it was possible. He nodded at the rope around his own wrist. "Can you untie it?"

Remembering Gregory, Leon's eyes scanned the room, looking frantically for the elf man. His mind went blank for a second. Gregory wasn't... there?

86Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 01/07/10, 02:59 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

noel nodded. Probing his hands towards leon's encased wrists.

"h-hold on a sec..."

Noel gave a small tug, trying not to hurt Leon in the process.

"Just tell me if it hurts..."

87Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/07/10, 02:01 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon nodded to acknowledge Noel, but his attention was more focused on their surroundings. Not only was Greggory gone, but so was the bedroom they'd been in. Leon blinked, trying to make sense of this. A cloudless sky stretched above them, with mountains and trees towering high in the distance. Looking lower, he saw that he and his brother were sitting in a field of grass, and... Leon was wearing a dress? "What the..." Leon twisted around to find that Noel was in a dress as well. A classic pink and white lolita dress, the collar and trim lined with lace, the waist tied together with a soft pink ribbon. The sleeves were even poofy. Leon couldn't help but blush. He covered his face with his hands, paused, then pulled them a few inches away. His hands were untied. "Ah," he exclaimed to his brother, "thanks."

((Meh, sometimes ya need to completely change something in a story to keep the plot interesting xDD))

88Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/07/10, 02:09 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel sighed, finally undoing Leon's constraints.
"You're welcome!" noel replied," Now! Let's get out of-"

Noel had lifted his head, finally realizing that their surroundings had drastically changed.

"Wha....?"
noel wondered out loud
staring at the newly found scenery around the two.
He gazed towards the floor, grass tickling his bare legs.

then, Something blue and fluffy had caught Noel's attention at the corner of his eye.

Leon, who (at the moment) had been covering his face, was wearing a ultramarine blue Alice styled dress, accompanied with a frilly apron attached at the front, along with a giant white bow on his head, back and neck.

"L-Leon! y-y-ou're wearing a d-dress!"

89Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/07/10, 02:32 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Leon scratched the back of his head, turning his face away from Noel. His face still felt hot. "You're one to talk," he laughed. Leon pushed himself to his feet and, looking back at his brother, he offered to help him up. "Well, whatever happened, at least we got awa--"

"Alex?"

Leon jumped, not expecting a voice from behind him. Twisting around, he found a tall man standing a few feet away. He had long black hair held in a loose pony tail, spilling from a tophat decorated with roses and playing cards. His red vest matched the colour of his boots, while his frilly under-shirt contrasted his black dress pants. A gloved hand reached out toward Leon. How had this guy suddenly appeared here?

"Wha--"

Leon was cut short when the man closed the distance between them, catching him in a tight embrace. Lips tickled Leon's ear. "Alex, I missed you so much."

90Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel RP (Joyejoyu 'n me~) 28/07/10, 02:40 am

joyejoyu

joyejoyu

Noel jumped! Looking over at the strange man embracing his twin brother.

"H-HUH?!"

He looked off to the side, glancing away from the two , face red from panic.

'w-what should I do?!'
Noel scratched the back of his leg, glancing back and
forth at the two to the grass beneath him.

Noticing the actions on the young boy behind Leon, The man's eyes gleamed.

"TWO ALEXS?!" he chirped, releasing his embrace around Leon and tugging at his arm instead, dragging him
across the short distance between the twins.

"Am I in heaven?! This surely must be heaven!"
The man took Noel in one of his arms while he took Leon in the other, jumping up and down with excitement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum