TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

*~* Intertwined *~* A Pokemon Rp *~*

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuro

Kuro

*Credit Goes To The One's Who Started Pokemon Gijinka's and PokeMorph's. o3o'

Gijinka Pokemon. Trainers in the Neno region tend to call themselves this when they dress up as their favorite Pokemon and put on a parade of stupidity. They are not Gijinka Pokemon. Don't let them fool you.

Gijinka Pokemon are literally half human, half Pokemon. But we weren't born this way, far from it. They used to be simple, ordinary wild Pokemon. Then something happened, and they were turned into the off creatures they are today. Most Pokemon just want to get back to the way things were before, but some like that they appear human and yet have most of their Pokemon powers.

Years ago, a strange phenomenon in the Neno region left some of the Pokemon there half human, half beast.

Soon after, scientists tried to create more Gijinka. But they were taking it backwards and used humans instead of Pokemon first. They were successful but their creations had differences from the Gijinka. The human/pokemon hybrids they had created not only looked half human half pokemon but they also could morph into the pokemon they'd been fussed with. Just like Gijinka's they can use pokemon attacks and speak to pokemon as well. They also live longer than a human's expected to and a lot tougher. These scientist made human/pokemon were named PokeMorphs. The evil as well as Gym Leaders were into this crazyness until creating PokeMorphs was banned.

How will the Gijinka and PokeMorphs adapt and live in this world now that they've been created?
Let's take a look and see.

Template
Name:
Age:(then what he/she happens to look like in human years)
Persona: (As In Whether They Are a Gijinka or a PokeMorph and What Pokemon They Are or If They Are a Regular Human.)
Preffered moves: (they can use)
Personality:
Picture:
Outfit:(if not in picture)
Other:

Kuro

Kuro

!*!*! Legendaries !*!*!
(I have somethin' planned for the Legendaries so I need some of the major ones filled out.
They Are All Gijinka.
BTW! These are suggestions for pictures if you found you like better feel free to use 'em.)

Suicune: Kitty
Entei:
Raikou:

Articuno: Kitty
Zapdos: Look
Moltres: Look

Lugia: This or This
Ho-Oh:
Celebi: Look

Rayquaza: Look
Kyogre: Kuro
Groudon: This or This

Dialga: Kuro
Palkia: Kuro

*~* Gijinka *~*
Kuro:
Learian - Leafeon (14)
Aida - Dialga(16)
Kouin - Palkia (16)

~*~ PokeMorphs ~*~
Kuro:
Mitsuki - Kyogre (18)

*~* Humans *~*

Last edited by Kuro on 16/04/10, 11:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kuro

Kuro

Name:
Learian
(Calls Herself The 'Shadow Leaf the Thief of Neno')
Pokemon:
An Eevee, Butterfree and a Venonat
Persona:
Leafeon Gijinka
Preffered moves:
Petal Dance, Razor Leaf, Synthasis, Cut
Personality:
Learian is a sneaky and mischivious girl who loves to pull pranks on other people. She is an orphan and is often found travaling and stealing from towns and cities. She's no good with directions or electronics so she's practically useless while travaling or in a city.
Picture:
(Image Brought To You By Inucat on DeviantArt)
http://inucat.deviantart.com/art/Adventure-with-Butterfly-113096268
Outfit: in picture
Other:
Past is unknown even to her.

Names: Aida and Kouin
Ages:
Genders:
Female
Pokemon:
None
Persona:
Dialga and Palkia Gijinka
Preffered moves:
Mitsuki: Roar of Time, Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor, and Outrage
Mitaiyo: Spacial Rend, Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor and Protect
Personalities:
Mitsuki is a happy and hyper child. She can seem carefree and nice but she has a stubborn and mean side of her as well. She can be a bit of a trouble maker and is big on teasing and making fun of others.
Mitaiyo is sweet and nice and VERY protective of her personal space as well as her sister. Will do anything for a friend.
Picture:
(Image Brought To You By Kuro-King-of-Hell on DeviantArt)
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/216/6/8/___Gijinka_Palkia___Dialga___by_Kuro_King_of_Hell.jpg
Outfit: in picture
Other: Twin sisters. Were taken in by Cyrus, leader of Team Galaxtic, and some believe they're only mere pokemorphs and that they're his daughters but their not.

Name: Mitsuki
A blue pikachu named Zap (discripsion will be in intro), Archanine, Absol, Shuppet, Espion and Mightyena.
Persona:
Kyogre PokeMorph
Preffered moves:
Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Brine and Endure
Personality:
Mitsuki is an upbeat girl with an attitude. She's friendly and caring for others. She hates her father Archie, learder of Team Aqua. She stands up to him and wills to fight against him but she is deathly afraid of him when he's angry.
Picture:
(Brought To You By Vinnick on DeviantArt)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/048/8/c/___Kyogre____by_vinnick.png
(She does have legs and her hair is actually matalic blue.)
Outfit:
Wears a black jacket and ripped up jeans over her Team Aqua outfit. Wears a black bandana around her neck.
Other:
Her dad is the leader of Team Aqua. Ran away from home a while after being turned into a PokeMorph by her dad.

Last edited by Kuro on 16/04/10, 09:10 am; edited 3 times in total

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Lol awesome ^.^ I'll posty my person tomorrow~))

PS: I call trapinch! owwwwo lol

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

((I'll be posting up my pkmn later~ I call Articuno and Suicune))

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

AlternateSunset

AlternateSunset

Can I be Chonkie?
Or Yumyumeon?
Or Blehblehbleh?

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

Kuro

Kuro

Are those even pokemon?

Please pick from the list. It's what it's there for. =A=;

Sponsored content