TheChosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosen

Kind of a late message: Happy 2011! -from Kitty (and Slappy?)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy! (Private~)

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Final Fantasy! (Private~) 08/06/10, 08:11 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Yay!! So I'm kick starting the site again. See if we can get it going? Anyways...ready for a Final Fantasy Rp?

Name: Serah Farron (Or Serah Villiers)
Personality: Quiet, lovable, loves everyone, etc.
Extra Info: Snow is her boyfriend/fiancee and Claire is her sister.
Pic: Link

So everyone post up their characters (one per person unless I've given permission otherwise) and we'll start once everyone is posted.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Lightning - AlternateSunset
Role: Ravager

Serah - Kitty
Role: Ravager

Fang - Kuro
Role: Commando

Hope - Slappy
Role: Medic/Synergist

Snow - Slappy
Role: Sentinel

Vanille - ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN
Role: Saboteur/Medic

Sazh - (None yet)
(( Poor Frootloop... o3o (Ehe Slappy did teh edits~) ))

Last edited by Kitty on 12/06/10, 07:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://thechosen.rpg-board.net

2Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 08/06/10, 09:02 pm

AlternateSunset

AlternateSunset

Name: Lightning Farron
Personality: ... You figure it out for yourself...
Extra Info: Serah's older sister. An ex-soldier from the Guardian Corps.
EXTRA extra info: ... She has a secret belly piercing. OuO
Odin

3Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 08/06/10, 09:06 pm

Kuro

Kuro

Name: Fang Yun Oerba
( or the other way around if ya like, hun. ;3 )
(I'm actually 521 years old but... you didn't hear that from me ;3)
Personality: Has a "wild fearlessness to her" as Lightining puts it. Strong-minded and desinclined to mince words, she has the demeanor of someone wholly unconcerned by life's trivialities. Fang never wants to back down from a fight no matter what the opponent. Fang also has a caring and compassionate side to her, especially when it comes to Vanille, who she treats almost like a sister.
Pic: Fang
Other: She owns a Blade Lancer (Spear) and has an Australian accent.

4Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 08/06/10, 10:10 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Name: Hope Estheim
Personality: Hope is a sensitive and insecure boy, afraid of confrontation and dependent on his friends in combat, as he is the least experienced in the group. He still harbors hints of resentment toward Snow, whom he blames for his mother's death, and can sometimes let his temper get the best of him. However, despite his insecurities, Hope is extremely loyal to those he loves, determined to become stronger, and tries his hardest to be an optimist when everyone else is down. Slowly but surely, Hope is maturing.
Extra Info: Hope looks up to Lightning and looks to her for guidance, as well as he seeks out Vanille for comfort. (He's needy, okay? >3< Deal with it.)
Pic: Link~
Alexander! 8D

*sigh* looks like I'm Snow too xD This should be interesting...

Name: Snow Villiers
Personality: Snow is loyal as a dog, hot-headed, and his brain can't register fear if it tried. He tends to act before he thinks, especially when it comes to speaking. He has a heroic personality (one may call it a complex of sorts) and a compassion that leaves him needing to help anyone in need. He also has an inability to respect authorities.
Extra Info: Snow is engaged to Serah, whom he adores insanely. He'll do anything to protect her.
Pic: Link >.>
Magic motorbike! 8D

Last edited by Slappy on 10/06/10, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

5Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 09/06/10, 11:24 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

-Saving a spot in case I need to stick a Sazh up here later. For now there's no Sazh-

Last edited by Kitty on 14/06/10, 09:35 am; edited 1 time in total

6Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 10/06/10, 05:37 pm

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

ZoZoBlAcKiEcHaN

Name: Oerba Dia Vanille
Personality: She is a hyper child who is very hyper.
Extra Info: She likes Fa-....OMG FLOWERS!!! 8D

7Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Day 1 - (Beginnings) 10/06/10, 09:16 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

(So this is how it's gonna go. We're starting on day 1, which has nothing to do with the actual Final Fantasy XIII plotline. Day 1 is just kind of an introduction where everyone who already knows each other talk and interact, ect. Just express the character's personality. On day two, which I'll note at the top of a future post at some point, everyone will meet up. I'll get day two going when everyone seems ready to meet up.

So the plot line is simple so far...I'll add more here if needed. All we're doing is everyone (once we meet up) will get marked and that starts their journey. Serah does not turn into crystal, but instead joins the team. They'll have a new focus - no clue what yet xD - and a different reason for going after this one. Any ideas are welcome, just put it in brackets at the beginning or ending of your post.

Pleas, please, please no OOC only posts. I will delete those. With that said, HAVE FUN!!)

Day 1 - Beginnings

"No, not the green one! Use the blue one!" Serah cried, arms flailing as she tore into the bathroom. The walls were a faded yellowish colour, the bathtub and tolet being boring white. There was only one small counter that held an even smaller sink, now filled with bubbly water.

A form was bent over the tub, scrubbing hard as Serah slid into the room, tangling her feet and falling forward. There was a loud bang as she hit the gound. She grumbled and pushed herself to her hands and knees, then remembered the sponge she'd had and located it sitting by the foot of the person by the tub. She scrambled to grab it and waved it in front of her.

"You aren't supposed to use the green one for the bathroom, use this one!"

Last edited by Kitty on 11/06/10, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

8Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 10/06/10, 11:44 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"Hope, are you mad at your father?"

Hope bit the inside of his lip and looked away from his mom. "Not really."

Nora sighed, placing a hand on Hope's shoulder, a sad smile on her lips. "He really does try, you know. He's just not... good at these sort of things. Your father's always smiling and doing his best for you."

Why do you keep defending him? Hope leaned his cheek against Nora's upraised hand. He closed his eyes. "Yeah," he finally said. Then his mom's arms were around him and Hope hugged her tightly back. They stayed still for a moment before Nora spoke, her normal, cheerful tone back in her voice.

"Why don't we head down to the beach again? We are on a vacation, after all." Nora pecked Hope on his forehead and hurried over to her bloated suitcase spilling clothes on the bed. "You think I'm too old to wear a two-piecer?"

Hope forced a grin on his face. His mom was right. So what if his father couldn't make it to the fireworks festival? He'd just be a killjoy anyway. There was no way Hope would be like his dad and ruin their vacation in Bohdum.

Snow glided lower in his airbike, skimming the shore of Bohdum Coast. He twisted his vehicle to a stop a few feet from NORA's coastline bar, hopping to his feet and stealing a seat at the counter.

"Snow!" Snow turned around to see a blond boy with goggles and baggy clothes run up to him, his ridiculous grin somehow still stretching wider. "You're back! How was it? Were there a lot of monsters to fight this time? Oh and I fixed Gadot's airbike while you were gone." Maqui rocked on his heels and laughed. Snow punched Maqui's shoulder and laughed with him.

"Pretty easy stuff today, kid. I betcha all the monsters are telling their buddies about team NORA, and how they should steer clear of Bohdum if they know what's good for 'em." Snow rolled his neck and flicked a thumbs-up. "We're doing good, and it's showing."

"Still got a long way to go, though." A woman in an open-shoulder blouse leaned over the opposite side of the counter, brushing a few flyaway bangs from her eyes. Her necklaces squished between her exposed cleavage. "Speaking of a long way to go, have you popped the question yet?"

Snow leaned an elbow on the counter, flashing his teeth. "C'mon, Lebreau, you're a woman. You don't just say these things out of the blue. You need to have the right timing." Snow swiped his thumb over his nose. "I'm gonna ask her at the fireworks festival."

9Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 14/06/10, 03:28 am

AlternateSunset

AlternateSunset

{... Sorry sorry sorry for the wait guys... DDDDx Uhmm... I kinda wrote this at like, 1AM so... Kitteh edit for me, pretty please?? Or uh... I'll come back to edit it tomorrow afternoon... I tried my best to check the grammar and all but my brain felt fuzzy, so I bet there are some (Or a lot of Dx) mistakes I missed...}

Lightning jerked her head in a negative motion, her lips pursed in mild annoyance. "Does it really matter which one I use, Serah? I'm almost finished anyways," she sighed. After a moment, the older girl silently rose to her feet and stepped in front of the white sink. She then dropped the green sponge in the soapy water, and turned back towards her sister. Taking the blue sponge from Serah's hands, Lightning crouched by the tub again and continued cleaning. "Now, go away while I finish. Maybe make a list of what we need when we go shopping later," she said, glancing back at her sister while still leaning over the tub. "And remember, no sweets or anything like that. We're just getting the necessities." she added with another exasperated sigh.

10Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 14/06/10, 05:02 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Serah smiled, pushing herself to her feet as Claire took the blue sponge from her and dropped the green one into the sink. Turning towards the bubbly solution, she emptied the contents of the sink and rung out the sponge, dried her hands and headed for the door. Claire spoke just as she was leaving, telling her to make a list for shopping.

“Alright, but don’t forget to drop me off at Snow’s place on the way, okay?”

With that she left, trotting down the stairs, swinging around the corner and into the kitchen where she tucked the green sponge away into the cupboard and turned to pull a small stack of sticky notes from the table towards her. She grabbed a pen and sat down.

Eggs, milk, bread, obviously. She thought, jotting them down. I won’t be here for a day or two so we won’t need that much. She continued by writing ‘sandwich meat, orange juice, apples, grapes’ and a few other things. When she finished, she lifted the paper and looked it over. Nope, she didn’t forget anything. Oh, but… she dropped the paper again and scribbled one last thing on it. It read ‘don’t forget chocolate!’. Smiling, she stood and headed back towards the stairs.

“I’m done, Claire! You ready to go?”

Last edited by Kitty on 19/06/10, 05:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 15/06/10, 01:22 am

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((Ahah... Sorry, Snow, you got the shorter post this time >3<'))

Hope brushed his gaze along the shops lining the seaside street of Bohdum. Fruits and clothing poured from the stalls in a mix of colourful blends, the wave of people making the oranges and yellows and greens seem to come alive. Some steps left Hope in the sunlight while others shielded him in the shadows of lush palm trees. There weren't as many stores here than in Palumpolum, but the air here seemed so much more lively. Hope blinked when he realized his mom wasn't walking in front of him anymore.

"Oh, Hope, how cute!" Nora had her palms squished against a glass display with a nest of baby chocobos huddled together inside. Hope jogged over to his mom and blushed a bit.

"You like this kind of thing, Mom?"

"You making fun of me?" She poked a finger on Hope's forehead. "When you were younger, you used to love these guys too. Always crying, 'I want one, I want one!'"

Hope's face grew hotter. He tried to hide it with a laugh. "That was forever ago, Mom."

A man with a name tag and a t-shirt with the pet shop's logo walked up to the two. He smiled and reached into the chocobo container, cupping the fluffiest one and lifting the chocobo for Hope to see up close. Without realizing it, the boy stroked a finger along the tiny bird's forehead. "These are really good with kids," the clerk explained, "they're clever, and they become easily attached to their owners. Real popular these days, too."

Nora shook her head politely. "Unfortunately, we're only here to window-shop today. We're just visiting."

Bohdum's beach looked beautiful. The crisp ocean water, the cushiony sand dotted with people... Hope tugged at his orange jacket, then peered at the bag he brought to carry his swimsuit. He didn't plan on swimming, but his mom had insisted he at least bring it in case he changed his mind. Nora nudged his side. "So, any chances of you getting wet today?" Hope huffed. Nora pinched his cheek. "Well, either way, I'm sure you want to cool off. Let's get come ice cream or something at that café over there." She pointed to an open-faced hut sitting a few feet from the beach's dock.

"Crap!" Snow jumped from his seat, beer in one hand, wrist of the other turned up to read his watch. It was already one. "Gotta run, guys," he exclaimed, snapping the watch back under his glove and starting for his airbike. Serah would be at his house in a half hour. It took him a few more steps to register that he'd bumped into someone. Snow twisted around, still hopping in the direction of his airbike, calling out an apology to the silver-haired kid rubbing his shoulder. Snow mounted the bike and revved the engine before lifting off toward his apartment.

((Lol. He's not drunk. I can just see him drinking beer, and I wasn't creative enough to think of some other drink. So meh.))

12Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 19/06/10, 11:54 pm

AlternateSunset

AlternateSunset

"Don't forget to drop me off at Snow's place on the way, okay?"

Upon hearing her younger sister's words, Lightning's hand immediately clenched the blue sponge as she gritted her teeth in frustration. "Snow is a horrible man," she spat in disgust, "You shouldn't associate with him! He's... He's..." She trailed off, realizing that Serah was already down the stairs, and that she was just wasting her breath. Finishing up her cleaning in the small plain bathroom, and making a mental note to remind Serah just how horrible Snow is, Lightning rung the sponge out in the sink, then washed her hands.

While on her way downstairs, she heard Serah call up to her, asking her if she was ready to go. "Yeah, go ahead and get in the car. I'll be out in a minute," Lightning replied when she entered the kitchen to put the blue sponge away in the cupboard. She quickly jogged to the front door, put on her boots and stepped outside, locking the door behind her. She walked down the path to the small grey car in which her sister was sitting, opened the car door and got in.

"So... I'm... I'm dropping you off at HIS house first, right?" Lightning asked while starting the car. "Well... I'll drive you there, but you have to promise me that you won't let him force you to do anything you don't want to do... Okay? Good." A silence fell on the sisters for the rest of the ride to Snow's place.

Once Serah was dropped off, Lightning started on her way to the grocery store and pulled out the list that Serah made. She quickly scanned the list from top to bottom. "Everything looks okay... Wait... 'Don't forget chocolate'... Huh," she muttered to herself before letting out a loud sigh, "Right... I guess I can make an exception for her, this one time."

13Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 12:13 am

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Serah slipped her thin, see-through sweater over her shoulders and pulled on her shoes, dashing out the door before her sister had even finished telling her to do so. She made it to the car and climbed inside, glancing back at the house through a newly washed window. Claire came walking solemnly from the house, down the walk and into the other side of the car. Serah smiled at her and clipped her seatbelt across her lap and chest.

As her sister pulled out of the drive and started down the street, she glanced at Serah out of the corner of her eyes. "Well... I'll drive you there, but you have to promise me that you won't let him force you to do anything you don't want to do... Okay? Good."

Serah rolled her eyes at that. "I'm eighteen, Claire. I'm not a little kid any more. Besides, he wouldn't do anything like that to me." she ended in a giggle and then glanced out the window again, watching the palms and ocean whip by. There were so many happy couples out there, having fun - for some reason this made Serah smile.

They pulled up in front of Snow's apartment a few moments later. Serah slipped from the car, waving at Claire. She apologized for not helping with the groceries and then thanked her sister for the ride. Finally she watched her sister pull out of the driveway and disappear down the street. Her mind wandered to the list she'd made and the last minute treat she'd added in. With one last quick smile, she turned towards the apartment and headed for the doors.

14Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 02:00 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

((See Snow? I balanced things out for ya-- no Hope posty this time *tear*))

Snow whipped his airbike to a stop in the parking lot, bouncing on his heels as he jogged up the stairs to his appartment. Not even needing an entire sweep of the main room, Snow was already kicking empty beer bottles under his couch and shoving scattered artillery in his pantry. He dumped a bowl of soggy Froot Loops in his sink, snatching a stained dishtowel to sop up the milk spills on the kitchen counter. Snow kicked crushed pop cans under the couch as well, while digging out the only books he had to place on a nearby coffee table. He spun around the main room to check the damage. Looked okay. There was a soft slamming of a car door outside Snow's opened window. A few seconds later, and footsteps stopped at his front door. Snow swung the door open, a huge grin plastered on his face. "Serah."

15Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 03:44 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Serah trotted up the long set of stairs leading to Snow's apartment clutching the railing like a small child, as if she was afraid of falling. Excitement bubbled in her, making her steps more clumsy and quick. Finally she reached the door and slid to a halt, lifting her fist and knocking three times. She puller a strand of loose hair from her eyes and listened as the were a few crashes, and then footsteps as someone rushed for the door. A second later, it swung open.

"Serah!" Snow stood about a foot and two inches taller then herself - five foot five - so when she wrapped her arms around him, they were practically around his waist. She smiled and took a deep breath and sighed. Finally she got to see him again. Glancing up at him she realized that he had a giant grin plastered across his face, making him look more like a little kid then she had looked earlier. She loved that about him.

"I missed you!" she said, hugging him again. "So when are we going to leave for the ruins?"

16Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 03:56 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Snow laughed and pulled Serah closer to him. He moved his lips to her ear. "Whenever you want-- it's your history project. But..." Sliding a hand to the small of Serah's back, Snow led her into his apartment. He flopped on the couch and stretched his arm along the back. "I say you deserve a little break from schoolwork, first. Don'tcha think?" Snow grinned again and patted a spot next to him on the couch.

17Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 04:08 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

As he drew closer to her, she could smell the alcohol on his breath and finally noticed the smell from his apartment. She rolled her eyes and smiled as he spun around, touching her back and leading her into the front room. That was just like him. He loved his beer. As he walked, he spoke.

"I say you deserve a little break from schoolwork, first. Don'tcha think?" he asked as he dropped onto the couch, patting the seat beside him. She slipped onto the couch, pulling her legs up beside her and leaning into him.

"Yeah, I guess. I wouldn't want you driving after drinking." She smiled teasingly and reached up, kissing him on the cheek. "So what do you want to do?"

18Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 04:46 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Better not tell her what I just did, then. Snow laughed sheepishly, his canines flashing. Serah's side pulsed heat by the touch, his cheek feeling raw when Serah's lips brushed against him. He dropped his arm that was along the back of the couch to Serah's shoulders. "Well, if there's a no-driving rule, I guess we better just do something in here." Snow lifted his chin and flicked a finger along his nose. Even after being together for so long, Snow could still feel himself blushing as he returned his eyes to Serah. He pressed his thumb on Serah's bottom lip, pushing it down slightly and cupping her chin. "I can think of a few things we could do."

19Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 06:12 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Serah’s heart skipped a beat as he leaned closer to her. The smell of alcohol was getting stronger but she pushed that aside and focused on his eyes as he took her chin in his hand. His bright blue eyes sparked with mischief and trouble, but hid a hint of playfulness in them and his hand was rough and warm. Serah closed her eyes and leaned in, kissing him gently. She touched his cheek, breaking away from him, a teasing look on her face.

“Maybe later. For now I’d like to have something to eat.” she smiled, stood, spun around and met his eyes. “No food at my house. I haven’t eaten today. Is there any nice place in walking distance from here?”

20Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 06:24 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Snow pouted a little when Serah pushed too soon away from the kiss and stood up. He rolled his neck and slipped his arm around her, smiling down at the girl he never wanted to let go of. "I know a few good places close by," he said, brushing a few strands of hair from Serah's eyes, "but if you don't mind a bit of a walk, we could always stop at NORA's place. Lebreau makes food almost as good as you do."

21Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 07:33 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Serah smiled, heading for the door as Snow wrapped his arms around her. She nodded, glancing at her boyfriend. "Yeah, sounds great! I don't mind the walk and I'd like to see Lebreau and everyone again. I miss them." Absentmindedly, she touched the small cat earings she wore as a sign that she was part of NORA. With a sigh, she dropped her and and looked back up at Snow. "Then we should head out to the ruins after we eat. We don't want to get going too late."

She reached the door, pulled it open and slipped from Snow's arms, giving him another teasing look. "Race you!"

With a giggle she took off down the stiars. She knew she was no where near as fast as him but she had a head start. She might just make it out of the apartment.

22Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 07:50 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

"Hey!" Snow shouted as Serah dipped out of his grasp and tore down the stairs. His heart flipped at the sound of her laugh. It was contagious. "No fair-- you're getting a head start!" Snow kicked his legs into a run and flew down the stairs, his hands clapped on either side of the walls so he could skip every second step. He landed at the bottom stair just as Serah reached the front entrance. Snow sprinted forward and sidestepped next to her, his shoulder pushing through the doors while catching Serah in a hug that swept her off her feet. He swung Serah in a circle from the momentum, until their spinning slowed and Snow was able to place Serah back on her feet. "Does that count as a tie?" Snow breathed, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

23Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 07:58 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Panting hard, Serah saw the front door come into view. She picked up the pace, her thin legs not really moving much faster. almost there...but a second later, a figure appeared beside her just as she touched the door. It grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up into the air. She let out a squeak of surprise and then laughed as she was spun in circles, Snow and herself tumbling from the doors to the apartment.

They slowed and he placed her gently on the ground as he breathed heavily. He had obviously run pretty hard to catch up to her.

"Does that count as a tie?"

Serah pretended to think for a moment, turning and starting to walk. Finally she glanced at him with a big smile. "Yeah, I guess so."

24Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 08:36 pm

Slappy

Slappy
Admin
Admin

Snow fell into step next to Serah. How badly he wanted to kiss her every time she smiled like that. He took Serah's tiny hand in his own, the size difference so big that it was like holding the hand of a child. Serah's hand was so smooth and fragile, contrasting the determination in her laughing eyes that never went away.

Only a few seconds seemed like they'd passed, but already Snow could see the landmark that meant they were halfway to NORA's café. A jewelery shop stood out to Snow amongst the other stores lined along the street. He couldn't even count how many times he'd stopped there, beating himself over finding the perfect gift for Serah to propose to her with. The owner and himself became friends since the countless visits to his store. Snow had memorized every curl and stroke in the shop's front sign; remembered by heart the exact shade of the tiled floors and the arrangement of display cases. Yet somehow he still couldn't decide on what to get Serah. The fireworks festival was in three days. He would have to choose soon, but... it had to be just the right thing for her. It'll come to me in time, Snow assured himself. Heroes always make it last-minute.

25Final Fantasy! (Private~) Empty Re: Final Fantasy! (Private~) 20/06/10, 11:56 pm

Kitty

Kitty
Admin
Admin

Snow's rough, battle worn hands felt reassuring as she held them. They were strong and protective and she knew that no harm would - or could - get to her. She would be safe with him. On top of that, she loved him so much that she would put her own life on the line for him. This made her smile again, feeling the warmth in her chest grow.

Glancing around, she noticed that the sun was beginning to set over the ocean, streaking the sky and clouds above with beautiful oranges, reds, purples and pinks. The ground all around them seemed to be dyed in funny colours thanks to the sunset and the ocean itself looked like it bled paint or food dye. She glanced up at Snow, but he wasn't looking at the ocean, his eyes were locked onto a small store across the way. The store was labelled 'Jewellery Store' and the window in front held rows and rows of jewellery on display. Something caught her eye. She tugged lightly on Snow's arm with her unused hand.

"I wanna see something." without waiting for an answer, she dashed across the road and to the store front. Her eyes landed on the two small, shiny, metal necklaces that sat dead center of the rest of the necklaces. The round part at the top, connected to the chain, was a miniature version of Cocoon and underneath was what looked like a very spiralled like ice cream cone. This made her smile.

"They're so beautiful..." she whispered absentmindedly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum